Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shop Update- Wing Ding Waterfall necklaces, Daisy Cake neckalces, Eye Flowe ring and Stitch markers!

Hello friends!

Well today's shop update features finished items. You know it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas gifts for that special someone. It's ok if that special someone is yourself , I won't tell ;)

Daisy Cake"Chocolate"- Ok so who doesn't love chocolate and cupcakes?! I did actually have to make cupcakes once after making these beads because I had a craving!

Daisy Cake "Mint Cream"- Don't you just love these colors?! Thank you Bullseye for making such perfect colors! Oh and mint is pretty tasty too!

"Eye Flower"- Yes, both amazing things in one ring! Eyes and daisies. This ring is SO me it's retarded. I hope you like it too.
 

Wing Ding Waterfall "Cream on Top"- Ok so if you are on the more meek side this will be perfect for you. Or.. maybe you aren't a color fanatic like myself. This design is "safe" and will match with everything. 

Wing Ding Waterfall "Fire Maple"- It's that time of year again.. FALL! My very favorite season! I love watching the colors of the leaves turn and fire maples are no exception!

"Bright Pop"- "Wing Dings" and knitting or crochet? Sounds like a winning combination to me. I was excited to offer these for the first time EVER since I have been enjoying using them behind the scenes on my projects ;)

SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW?....

Well moving again, kids. Yes sir'ree if there was a prize for times of moving in one year, I may have earned a plaque, or a medal or a bozo button or something for sure. Hell I will even take a cookie if it's gluten free :D

So this time we are staying right here in Portland, OR, we are just moving into our own apartment. We have been living at a house with some roomies for the last few months and we are needing a little more space.

We got  a cute little two bedroom here at Dalton Park Apartments. The rent is $795 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with: w/d hook-ups,  a dishwasher, fireplace, and is right off a MAX line(our light rail/train).  Did I mention everything is electric too?! No expensive gas!  The rooms even have their own thermostat! Pretty sweet! I heard from some of you this is cheap because the same thing in your area would have been way more expensive.

So I am getting ready packing, packing, packing. So on that note, I should get back to it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)