Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, July 6, 2015

Find me on Facebook- Genea Beads

Hello friends!

Just checking in with you all to let you know that we are experiencing a few hiccups with our Etsy shop. You can find our current work for sale over on our facebook page here. So where are these new beads of which you speak? Well I have been on a Weeny Ding kick so you can find several amazing sets on my page ;)

So your next question might be "How do I get my hands on these beads?" Well all you have to do is hop on over to my facebook page and send me a message or comment on the photo of the beads on which you would like. I will send over a paypal invoice to your e-mail addy. Easy peasy and almost the same as ordering from the way you used to ;) 

I hope to get this issue remedied soon, but for now you can find us there and we will update you here with things change;)

I have been enjoying a wonderful summer with friends exploring beautiful places in Kansas City like this work house castle downtown. 

Here is one shot of the building outside. You can see Sean hooping off to the right. 

Here is another part with it's graffitied walls. 

Here is my friend, Megan by this pretty bird :)

She clicked this one of me hooping and doing a chest roll. I love it! 

Thanks so much for checking in! 

See you soon!

xo Genea




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)